Founded as a civil engineering firm in 1990, HHPR has grown into an integrated multi-disciplinary firm with a reputation for excellent customer service. For each project, HHPR tailors the right team of experts from their staff of civil engineers, structural engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, and planners.
- Provides fleet cars for employee use, including two energy-efficient plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Reimburses employees for using public transporatation.
- Located on the Springwater Corridor, offering a vital multimodal transportation link throughout the Portland area.
- Adopted a neighborhood bioswale through the City of Portland’s Green Street Steward program, which helps keep Portland’s rivers clean.
- Adopted electronic means to share project documents in 2008, significantly reducing paper use, as well as management and storage of hard copy documents.
- Repurposed storage shelves, once full of project binders and plan sets, to create storage areas for employees.
Staff volunteering to maintain the adopted bioswale.
Staff volunteering at Pick It Up Portland 2017.
205 SE Spokane Street, #200, Portland, OR 97202