Hahn and Associates, Inc. (HAI), an environmental consulting firm, specializes in solving complex contaminated soil, soil vapor and ground water challenges. Our work emphasis is one of responsible environmental practices, where flexible commuter options and sustainable office products usage are integral to HAI’s success. We believe in applying effective, sustainable solutions to our project work in the field, in the office, and in our everyday lives. HAI’s Sustainability Committee has identified and implemented specific green initiatives to ensure productive and sustainable actions both internally and externally.
- As part of an annual volunteer service campaign, staff participate serving meals at the Blanchet House.
- A sheltered, secure bike storage area, tune-up and repair tools, and tire pump for bike commuters are provided.
- Cloth hand towels and durable dishware are provided to reduce the use of disposable paper towels and single-use dishware.
- In addition to participating in the City of Portland’s standard recycling practices, HAI also recycle batteries and printer cartridges.
- Used electronics are recycled or donated.
- HAI participates in annual bike commuter challenges.
- Public transportation passes are provided and for bike tune-up, repair and clothing reimbursement is given to all participating employees.
- Employees are offered telecommunications capability to encourage phone and video conferencing to reduce the need for business travel.
434 NW 6th Ave Ste 203, Portland, OR 97209