NetRaising is a social purpose enterprise: a for-profit independent consultancy pursuing a unified mission of social benefit, environmental responsibility, and financial self-sufficiency.
Providing trusted, proven, reliable web consulting services to the nonprofit and education communities since 2004.
- Uses less than three reams of recycled paper annually in nearly paperless office.
- Kitchen stocked with durable, reusable dishware, glassware, food storage containers and filtered tap water.
- Kitchen and restrooms use 100% certified organic cotton hand towels that are laundered on site.
- New employees may work remotely two days a week, and may increase remote workdays after the first year.
- Employees that commute to the office walk or bike an average of two days a week, year-round.
- Motion sensors prevent heating/cooling of the office when there’s no one there.
- Natural lighting is used in workspaces over 90% of the time.
- One of Oregon’s first thirty Certified B Corporations, meeting higher standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
- Became an Oregon Benefit Company in 2015.
- NetRaising’s energy efficient “thin-fill” office building’s entire footprint fits into a former residential driveway and is an architectural style that is promoted by the City of Portland to increase urban density while preserving farmland and green spaces.
406 SE 87th Ave., Portland, OR 97216