Building upon a legacy of innovation and leadership in the carbon market, The Climate Trust mobilizes conservation finance to maximize environmental returns. They value air, water and soil through the development, purchase and sale of qualiﬁed oﬀsets and a relentless investment in people and projects with environmental purpose.
The Trust has launched a first-of-its-kind investment fund to channel large volumes of financing into early-stage carbon projects that will accelerate the pace of carbon mitigation, and help stave off a disastrous rise in global temperatures.
- 100% of The Climate Trust office’s carbon emissions are offset.
- Staff are provided with paid time each year to volunteer in the community.
- All employees commute to work by bike or public transit.
- Every Thursday is Salad Thursday: staff gather for a potluck lunch where each person brings a salad ingredient.
- The building does not provide compost service, so staff volunteer to take food waste home to compost.
65 SW Yamhill Street, Suite 400, Portland, Oregon 97204