Sussman Shank LLP is a business, litigation and commercial bankruptcy law firm in downtown Portland. With an experienced and trusted team of 30 attorneys, Sussman Shank has the insight and ability to help clients succeed in today’s challenging business environment. The firm’s clients include public and private companies, government entities, institutions, non-profit organizations, and individuals. In 2017, Oregon Business Magazine named Sussman Shank one of the "100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon."
- Participates in the EcoChallenge each year.
- Organizes a Pedometer Challenge for two weeks each year to encourage employees to walk more.
- Sustainability Committee hosts annual “State of Sustainability” meeting, adds sustainability information in the company’s Daily Buzz, and encourages employee questions and suggests related to sustainability at work.
- Only reusable dishware is available for day to day office use. This includes using caterers who follow sustainable practices (reusable dishware, buffet style serving, minimal packaging, etc.).
- Incentives are offered to employees who bike to work.
- Bicycle repair kit, air pump and a spare lock are available for employees and visitors.
- Occupancy sensors or timers are used for lighting in common rooms of the office. LED bulbs are in place for linear lighting, track and spot lighting, and emergency exit lights.
- Hosted a tomato/basil seed planting event for the entire building on Earth Day.
1000 Southwest Broadway, Suite 1400, Portland, Oregon 97205