ThinkShout is a team of seasoned technologists located in Portland, Oregon. They tell the stories of good people making lasting change because they believe in the missions of their clients.
- ThinkShout is almost entirely paperless.
- The company donates older electronic devices to FreeGeek for reuse.
- The majority of ThinkShout employees take public transportation or bike to work. The company provides secure bicycle parking, and employees can borrow a bike repair kit, spare bike locks and extra bike lights.
- 100% of ThinkShout’s energy use is from renewable sources or is offset by renewable projects.
- Lighting is minimal, thanks to open-plan seating and large windows with lots of natural light.
- Since ThinkShout’s founding in 2011, their focus has been on building a company that is generous to its staff, its clients, and the community. In 2015, they formalized this commitment by achieving B Corp certification.
433 NW 4th Ave, #100, Portland, OR 97209