Located in the heart of downtown Portland, the Nines Hotel is an architectural gem blending classic elegance with the finest features of modern luxury. The Nines is a LEED Silver Certified Hotel, one of only a handful of hotels in the United States to receive this distinction. The Nines Hotel offers a host of environmentally-friendly amenities for greener meetings, conferences, and events in 13,500 square-feet of meeting rooms.
- The Nines is LEED Silver Certified.
- Cleaning supplies are Green Sealed Certified and meet the LEED and IAQ guidelines.
- Seasonal menus use local and sustainable ingredients.
- Hotel staff compost and recycle.
- Purchase 100% renewable energy, including wind-power and carbon offsets.
- Efficient plumbing systems that save upwards of 500,000 gallons of water annually.
- The hotel offers guests the BeeKindTM Collection of bath and body products from Gilchrist & Soames®. The BeeKindTM paper bottle is a 59% reduction in packaging material by weight compared to rigid plastic bottles.
525 SW Morrison, Portland, OR, 97204