Gluten Free Gem is an independent, family run bakery located in Portland’s Lloyd District. Anne Miller started the bakery in 2006 when her daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Since then, the bakery has been dedicated to making great tasting allergy friendly treats for everyone. The bakery is GFCO certified and strongly believes in supporting the Portland community through sustainable practices.
- Gluten Free Gem has developed its own reusable tools to reduce waste and improve products.
- Has a monthly quota of in-kind donations given to local community organizations and nonprofits.
- Donates all extra food to p:ear and Blanchet House.
- Has a policy of composting all organic waste and recycling all recyclables.
- Supports employee community engagement through flexible scheduling.
- Designated bike parking provided on the street for customers, and in a locked facility for employees.
140 NE Broadway St., Portland OR, 97232