Architects Stewart Ankrom and Tom Moisan formed Ankrom Moisan in 1983 to provide integrated architectural, interior design, and urban design services to clients. Now a national firm with offices in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco, they offer branding and identity services in addition to the traditional architectural disciplines. Their portfolio includes award-winning mixed-use housing, senior living, affordable housing, higher education, healthcare, workplace, and hospitality projects.
- Internal sustainability group, ReForm, sets monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
- Provide secure indoor bicycle parking, fitness room, showers, and changing rooms.
- Employees are reimbursed for transit passes.
- Use low-waste caterers and energy efficient appliances in the office kitchen.
- 38 Davis facility recently awarded LEED NC v4 Gold certification.
- The building has a green roof with seating and views overlooking the Willamette, Downtown, and Portland’s Eastside as well as hot water pre-heat.
- Participants of the AIA 2030 Commitment.
- Participates in Architects in Schools and hosts an interior design camp for kids.
- Supports volunteer efforts and workplace giving, including Women’s Day, Toy and Joy Makers, annual beach cleanups, Bike More Challenge, and annual clothing drives.
- The office’s architectural and interiors materials library uses the Mindful Materials system for manufacturers to communicate information about in their products with greater transparency. This helps specifiers select more sustainable products for inclusion in projects. The materials library also recycles materials back to their manufacturers or utilizes local repurposing programs to eliminate waste.
38 NW Davis St. Suite 300, Portland, OR 97209