Pacific Furnishings, founded in 1889, is one of Oregon’s few Centenarian Companies. Pacific Furnishings helps clients to imagine, create and sustain workplaces that attract and retain talented people, foster collaboration and innovation, enhance brand image, and incorporate their facilities into their strategic plan. Services include; budget and pricing options, renderings/drawings of space, ergonomic assessments, leasing programs, project management, site verifications, reconfigures, inventory summaries, move coordination and chair repairs and adjustments.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable practices are taught as part of the new employee on-boarding process
- Pacific Furnishing’s dedicated Green Team engages employees regularly in education on sustainable purchasing with conferences, policies, and decision-making guides.
- Sustainable showroom complete with bike storage, multiple compost and recycling stations and no single use dishware.
- Employees incentivized to use sustainable practices implemented by Pacific Furnishings with a “Sustainability Raffle”, offering 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes.
- Pacific Furnishings requests sustainable manufacturing and packaging alternatives from vendors.
- Pacific Furnishings engages the community by encouraging employees to volunteer on paid time.
421 SW 2nd Ave, Portland OR 97204