GreenWorks is a Portland, Oregon-based firm specializing in landscape architecture and environmental design. Founded as Mike Faha and Associates in 1987 and incorporated as GreenWorks in 1997, the practice provides professional services for clients in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. A regional leader in sustainable design for 30 years, GreenWorks is dedicated to innovating solutions for clients by linking natural resources, urban environments, and people.
- Since 2002, GreenWorks provides all of its employees with a Universal Trimet Pass at no cost to the employee, to encourage public transportation usage to and from work.
- The office has a dedicated bike zone that includes stands, a bike repair kit and pump, and an office bike and helmet.
- Since 2003, recycling boxes have been provided at each work station and at various locations around the office.
- GreenWorks provides employees notebooks made from reused paper, and sets office standards for purchasing recycled products, double-sided printing, and paperless billing.
- Educational signage is posted around the office highlighting sustainable features and encouraging proper recycling/reuse practices.
- Since a complete office renovation in 2000, all fixtures, carpet, and cabinets are made of recycled content, are non-toxic, or low VOC.
24 NW 2nd Ave, Suite 100. Portland, Oregon 97209