From April 1-30, 2018, a group of Portland green teams sweetens your switch to reusable coffee mugs—and encourages you to use reusable shopping bags, water bottles and waste-free lunches.
In celebration of Earth Month 2018, Portlanders who choose to reuse—use a reusable mug, water bottle, shopping bag or lunch container—between April 1 – 30 can get entered into a raffle to win prizes!
How does it work?
1. Download a Reduce Reuse Recaffeinate plus card.
2. Initial or punch your card every time you bring your own coffee cup, shopping bag, water bottle or waste-free lunch.
3. Email a picture of your card (with at least one punch in each column) by April 30, 2018 to be entered to win prizes (email to email@example.com).
Valid for workplaces located within Portland.
Get your workplace involved
Make it easy
- Put punch cards in an envelope attached to the poster to make it easy for coworkers to get started.
- Hang the poster and punch-cards near the door where coworkers head out to get coffee.
- If you have reusable mugs in your break-room or kitchen, pull them out of the cupboard and put them in a more noticeable place with a reminder about the Reduce Reuse Recaffeinate Plus campaign.
- Give your workplace’s closest coffee shop a head’s up. You can even ask if they’d be willing to hang a poster.
The Corporate Sustainability Collaborative is a group of green teams from different Portland organizations who work together to engage employees around sustainability. This is the fourth year they’ve organized the Reduce Reuse Recaffeinate campaign for Earth Month.