Unitus Community Credit Union is a modern financial institution dedicated to helping people turn their dreams into reality. They are a movement, 90,000 members strong and counting, for people who want to build bigger, better, brighter futures for themselves and their loved ones. They save people money with better rates, provide exceptional service, and educate members through honest, insightful financial advice and financial literacy programs. They are committed to giving people control over their future to realize their highest goals.
- Trained multiple Green Team members on each floor of the office building to answer questions and help lead conservation efforts.
- Plan seasonal challenges and events such as coffee mug exchanges to encourage employees to build healthier recycling habits and potentially win great prizes.
- Publish a monthly column in our internal newsletter with tips and activities for recycling and conserving energy.
- Deliver a recycling presentation in all New Employee Orientations to onboard new employees directly into the program early.
- Added three separate recycling boxes with picture instructions to each lunchroom to help employees sustainably dispose of glass, mixed recycling, and refundable cans and bottles.
- Added a mixed recycling box to every individual’s desk to make it easier for employees to recycle daily items.
Volunteering with Habit for Humanity:
Adopt-A-Class zoo trip:
1300 SW 6th Ave., Portland, OR 97201