New Seasons Market is a friendly, neighborhood grocery store rooted right here in Portland. Founded in 1999 by three families and fifty friends, they are dedicated to nourishing communities; connecting to the land, farmers, and ranchers that sustain us; and using business as a force for good. Their twenty stores in Oregon, Washington, and California and four New Leaf Community Market stores in California employ over 4,000 people.
- Certified B Corporation since 2013.
- Ranked #3 on Forbes’ List of America’s Best Midsize Employers, 2017.
- 5,484 hours donated through lend-a-hand.
- $123m dollars given through the community loan fund.
- 15% of electric load from renewable energy credits.
- $924,128 total charitable impact.
- Over 1,000 organizations supported with donations.
- 75% of Partner Brand products are sourced within 500 miles.
6300 N Lombard St., Portland, OR 97203