Since its founding in Portland in 1999 HFO Investment Real Estate has grown to become the Pacific Northwest’s largest multifamily brokerage firm. With more than 170 years of combined experience, its team of 22 brokers and staff have managed transactions involving more than 24,304 apartments valued at more than $2.4 billion.
- Philanthropic efforts have assisted over 100 nonprofit organizations on the West coast.
- Automatic shut-off faucets & low-flow toilets in restrooms reduce water use.
- Occupancy sensors in all common rooms turn off lights to conserve energy.
- Act as a Green Street Steward for adopted bioswale in our neighborhood.
- One or more employees serve a community leadership role.
- Employees can volunteer in the community on paid work time.
Staff volunteering at the Oregon Food Bank:
2424 SE 11th Ave., Portland, Oregon 97214