Oregon Heath & Science University’s Design and Construction Department – OHSU DESCON – provides professional owner’s representative services throughout OHSU. DESCON teams include Construction Safety, Small Projects, Healthcare and Academics and Research Projects, Major Capital Projects, Business Office, and Move and Interiors.
The department has just under 40 staff encompassing expertise in architecture, engineering, project management, interior design, construction, sustainability, trades, construction safety, code compliance, and financial analysis.
- Extra office supplies and furniture given to on-site surplus warehouses for re-use.
- Shower room provided for bike/walk employees.
- A subsidized transit pass program is offered to all OHSU employees as well as bike/walk bucks, carpooling, discounted bike conversion to electric assist and free valet bike parking at the base of the OHSU tram.
- Green Team meetings are attended by the department director and another leadership representative.
- Centralized printers are shared between the three offices on two floors.
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Mail Code CB210, Portland, OR 97239