Anchored in the foundational elements of high performance and client focus, Mackenzie professional designers and engineers brings design excellence to various public and private developments with a commitment to stewardship of our environment and society. They take seriously their corporate citizenship and responsibility to the greater global community. They intentionally seek projects that contribute to the economic vitality, environmental livability, and equitable access for individuals and businesses, all elements that contribute to a more sustainable community.
- Fluorescent light tubes and compact fluorescent lightbulbs (CFLs) are safety stored and properly recycled.
- A sustainability plan and/or purchasing policy guides decision-making.
- Employees participate in a sustainable commute challenge every year.
- Occupancy sensors or timers are used for lighting in storage room, offices, restrooms and other common rooms.
- One or more employees serve a community leadership role (business association, government advisory committee, etc.).
- Offers a Community Supported Agriculture program for employees to encourage healthy food choices and support the local agricultural community.
- An active in-house Sustainability Committee encourages and helps implement sustainable practices in all aspects of the business.
1515 SE Water Ave., Suite 100, Portland, Oregon 97214