DLR Group is an integrated design firm with a promise to elevate the human experience through design. They are 100 percent employee-owned and aspire to be the most creative enterprise on the planet.
DLR Group is a passionate advocate for sustainable design. They are an early adopter of the Architecture 2030 Challenge, and an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment and the China Accord.
- Continuous Indoor Air Quality monitoring allows employees to better understand the effects of interior finishes and exterior conditions on their indoor environment.
- Laptops make up 90% of the computers, saving energy.
- Office building provides workout room, showers, and fitness classes such as yoga and spin. Inter-office wellness competitions offer a friendly way to improve health.
- Employees have access to a Portland GoBox subscription which helps the office reduce their food cart waste.
- In-office secure bike racks encourage employees to ride to work.
- Quarterly “Green” Lunch and Learns help keep employees up to date on sustainable building strategies.
- Employees engage in bi-annual DLR Group volunteer day.
421 SW 6th Ave Ste 1212, Portland Oregon 97204