Forest Park Conservancy restores and protects Forest Park, Portland's 5,200 acre urban forest. Guided by the Greater Forest Park Conservation Initiative, they maintain trails, restore habitat, and inspire community appreciation for our greatest natural treasure.
- Office is designed to maximize natural light and desks constructed with reclaimed building materials.
- Secure bicycle storage and changing rooms provided. Employees also compete in the Street Trust’s annual Bike More Challenge.
- Staff are given information about FPC’s sustainability efforts and are encouraged to become involved.
- Basic mixed recycling and compost for food scraps is collected and office staff ensure that batteries, florescent bulbs, and paints are recycled appropriately.
- Offer reusable dishware whenever possible to reduce waste.
- At least twenty percent or more of employees walk, bike, carpool, or take transit as their primary commute method.
833 SW 11th Ave, Suite 800, Portland, OR 97205
503-223-5449 ext 1