Over the past 44 years, Hart Crowser has provided high-quality geotechnical engineering, environmental science services, and natural resources expertise for their private and public sector clients throughout the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and Alaska. Hart Crowser maintains a strong reputation for excellent service through hard work, innovative thinking, and commitment to responsible environmental practices. The firm’s Corporate Sustainability Committee is active in identifying and implementing green initiatives within the company and sustainability opportunities through project work.
- Active member of the City of Portland’s Green Street Steward program. Adopted a street near the Portland office and several staff members help pick up trash, remove leaves and debris, and weed/water (if needed).
- For nearly 20 years, staff regularly volunteer and participate at the Oregon Food Bank, Boy Scouts of America, and many other local organizations.
- For the past several years, several Hart Crowser employees are members of Friends of Trees and plant trees in various neighborhoods.
- Provides a sheltered, secure bike storage area, tune-up tools, tire pump, showers, and changing areas for bike commuters.
- Provides durable dishware to reduce single-use dishware.
- In addition to participating in the City of Portland’s standard recycling, the Portland Hart Crowser office composts food waste and recycles batteries, printer cartridges, styrofoam, and plastic bags
- Recycles and/or donates used electronics.
- Offers public transportation reimbursement to all employees.
- Office paper supplies contain 100% post-consumer recycled content.
- Offers employees robust telecommunications capability to encourage phone and video conferencing to reduce the need for business travel.
6420 SW Macadam Avenue, Suite 100, Portland, Oregon 97239