Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Homelessness Toolkit

City of Portland

Subscribe to RSS feed

Most Recent

View Less

One Point of Contact

There are two ways to report a campsite: an online form on the City of Portland’s webpage ( or online at Using PDX Reporter, follow these instructions to create an icon on your smartphone’s home screen:

1)     visit on your phone’s web browser
2)     sign in using the same username and password created for the City’s website
3)     then pin a shortcut (icon) to your phone’s home screen for quicker access to the online app.

Please note: Not all reports will result in immediate action by the City. Every report is reviewed and analyzed. Before a cleanup can occur, the City will work to move the camp, and will do so in the least traumatic, most compassionate manner possible. That process, mandated in the settlement of the Anderson v. Portland lawsuit, requires the City to post notification at a camp before cleanup. For more information see Frequently Asked Questions: ENFORCEMENT.

For further assistance or help in filing a report, call 503-823-4000.

NOTE: If you are reporting an emergency, call 9-1-1.

If you have additional information, questions about the One Point of Contact reporting system, or the Homelessness/Urban Camping Impact Reduction Program, please send email to