“A Home for Everyone” is a community-wide effort to house individuals experiencing homelessness by making smart investments in the areas of housing, income, survival, emergency services, health, access to services and systems coordination. Key partners in the effort include Multnomah County, the City of Portland, the City of Gresham, Home Forward, local nonprofits, and members of the public.
"A Home for Everyone" collaborative aims to improve the way people experiencing homelessness are served by:
- Prioritizing vulnerable populations
- Promoting racial and ethnic justice
- Holding the programs funded by our local governments accountable and using data to make decisions
- Engaging and involving the community
- Strengthening system capacity and leveraging more opportunities
Visit the "A Home for Everyone" website