1120 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 800, Portland, OR 97204
Get Portland Moving is going Citywide in 2018! Portland is experiencing an unprecedented amount of construction that will impact travel both from private development and public improvements, including maintenance of the Burnside bridge; MAX track way improvements; major sewer repair and rehabilitation work; major pavement repairs including bike and pedestrian improvements, maintenance of the I-5 / I-84 Banfield Interchange ramps; I-205 maintenance and improvements and various water infrastructure improvements.
With increased capital, maintenance and public works jobs planned for the City this year, the City of Portland, together with our agency partners, is leveraging opportunities to identify efficiencies and coordinate projects. Our cooperation will increase the safety and mobility of traveling Portlanders, including pedestrians and cyclists.
Get Portland Moving improves both agency coordination as well as communication with the public on travel impacts across Portland.
Click to view an interactive map of significant paving projects and City projects with a potential pavement restoration component in 2018. For more information on PBOT capital paving projects click here. For more information on PBOT maintenance projects click here.
- Visit PublicAlerts.org for traffic alerts from regional agencies
- Check out PBOT's event calendar to view permitted events in Portland's streets
- Use Waze, the free crowdsourced traffic and navigation app, when planning your trips and look for the Waze ID: PBOTinfo for road closure information from PBOT. Some of Waze’s real-time traffic reporting, including the PBOT’s construction related closure information, may also be available in Google Maps for mobile and desktop.
- For questions about the Get Portland Moving program, please email MovePDX@portlandoregon.gov.
- Check trimet.org/alerts before you ride.
Bureau of Transportation permitting page for use of the right of way.
Click to view the Get Portland Moving interactive map:
Get Portland Moving projects taking place in throughout the City.
Frequently asked questions about the Get Portland Moving program.
Multnomah County is repairing two Willamette River Bridges in 2018. Check here for updates on construction and how traffic will be affected.