1120 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 800, Portland, OR 97204
This year, Portland’s Central City will experience an unprecedented amount of construction that will impact travel, including work on the Broadway, Morrison and Burnside bridges; MAX track way improvements; major sewer repair and rehabilitation work; I-5 bridge deck rehabilitation work; and various water infrastructure improvements.
With more than 70 projects planned for the Central City this year, the City of Portland, together with our agency partners, is leveraging opportunities to identify efficiencies and coordinate projects. Our cooperation will increase the safety and mobility of traveling Portlanders, including pedestrians and cyclists.
Get Portland Moving improves both agency coordination as well as communication with the public on travel impacts in the Central City and Cully neighborhood, the areas targeted for this effort in 2017. At the conclusion of this year’s program, PBOT and agency partners will discuss how to expand this work citywide.
- Visit MovePDX.net for current street closures in the Central City and Cully
- Check out PBOT's event calendar to view permitted events in Portland's streets.
- Use Waze, the free crowdsourced traffic and navigation app, when planning your trips and look for the Waze ID: PBOTinfo for road closure information from PBOT. Some of Waze’s real-time traffic reporting, including the PBOT’s construction related closure information, may also be available in Google Maps for mobile and desktop.
- For questions about the Get Portland Moving program, please email MovePDX@portlandoregon.gov.
- Check trimet.org/alerts before you ride.
Get Portland Moving projects taking place in Portland's Central City.
Frequently asked questions about the Get Portland Moving program.
Get Portland Moving projects taking place in Portland's Cully neighborhood.