Pink Barricade Lending Zone
Click the map above to see if your block party is in the Pink Barricade Lending Zone.
Download a printable Pink Barricade Lending Zone Map with neighborhood names
You must apply and be approved to participate in the Pink Barricade program.
- If your block party is located in the Pink Barricade Lending Zone, and you have been approved for a street closure permit, we will assign you to the nearest community partner to begin your barricade reservation process.
- Please do not contact the community partner. Please call or write us at (503) 823-4003 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Remember: You will be issued a Block Party permit once your application is evaluated and approved. Reservations for Pink Barricades can only be done after you are approved for your Block Party permit.
- An important requirement for the Block Party permit is that the applicant must reside on the street proposed for the block party.
Not in the Pink Barricade Lending Zone?
- We are piloting the Pink Barricade Lending Program in 2018 in selected areas to increase program participation. Growing the Block Party Program is incremental, and we hope to expand to more neighborhoods in the future.
- Please check our FAQ for Type I barricade rental locations. We provide this list as a service to our applicants, and if you find other locations in Portland that rent the appropriate Type I barricades, please let us know and we will add it to our list.
PBOT Community Partners (on map above)
- Hacienda CDC @ Living Cully Plaza
- East Portland Neighborhood Office (EPNO)
- Rose Community Development @ Leander Court Partnership
- Montavilla Community Center
- Mt Scott Community Center
- East Portland Community Center (EPCC)
- St Johns Center for Opportunity
- Charles Jordan Community Center
- Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. (SWNI)
If you have any questions regarding this pilot program, contact us at (503)823-4003 or email@example.com
Map of the Pink Barricade Lending Zone in Portland, OR