This Thursday the PDOT Bicycle Brown Bag will discuss proposed state legislation that would allow cyclists to treat some stop signs as yield signs.
It's a controversial topic and a knowledgeable panel of legislative and legal experts will help us sort through the proposal. Your questions, concerns, and desire to learn are all welcome!
Here are the details and opportunties to learn a little more:
- Thursday, February 19th. Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Portland Building, 1120 SW 5th Ave - 2nd Floor, Room C
- Feel free to bring your lunch!
To learn more about stop signs and bicycles check out these resources:
- Why Cyclists Hate Stop Signs
- bikeportland.org article on the proposed legislation
- bikeportland.org with a list of frequently asked questions about the proposal