- Oregon Walks Oregon Walks (formerly the Willamette Pedestrian Coalition) is a non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to promoting walking and making the conditions for walking safe, convenient, and attractive for everyone.
- America Walks America Walks is a national coalition of local advocacy groups dedicated to promoting walkable communities.
- Walk Your Kids to School To support the national goal of better health through physical activity, CDC's Nutrition and Physical Activity Program has developed
- Center for Bicycling and Walking This site tells you how to help create neighbor-hoods and communities where people walk and bicycle.
- Volks Walk Come walk with the clubs and walkers of the American Volkssport Association. Meet friends and walk scenic trails at your own pace for health, fitness, and fun.
- Mazamas Our mission is simply to provide a comprehensive climbing program with allied activities that enhance and protect the participants and the environment.
- Oregon Pedestrian Law Guide This legal resource highlights pedestrian traffic laws, rights and obligations plus much more.
- Oregon Pedestrian, Bicycle and Driver Rules A summary of Oregon law as it relates to pedestrians, bicyclists, and drivers.
- Metro Trails A brief description of the trails and greenways in the regional system with links to more information.
- The Intertwine The Intertwine is our connected network of parks, trails and natural areas in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington region.
1120 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 1331, Portland, OR 97204