I hope your fall has been as lovely (and as surprisingly dry) as mine. Now, with colder weather and the holiday season both fast approaching, it’s a great time to check out the winter edition of Safe Routes News. It’s a quick read with resources and updates designed to help keep your family moving whatever the weather.
- Cross with Confidence
- New Sidewalks for Menlo Park
- Free SR2S Resources & Workshops
- Getting Young Ones Ready to Ride
- Walk + Bike to School Day highlights
- Our T-Shirt Design contest winner
- and a new Haiku challenge!
Check it out at: http://pdx.be/SR2Swinter