Metro is was rewarding 90 commuters $50 each for logging bike, transit, walk or carpool/vanpool trips on their Drive Less Connect calendar page. (UPDATED: The promotion has ended early after the state of Oregon chose to suspend commuter rewards program.)
Starting today, Metro is drawing one winner each day. If you enter today, you’ll have 90 chances to win!
Need to find a carpool partner or bike buddy? Over 4,000 Oregonians have already registered (not to mention tens of thousands in Washington)
To enter to win $50:
- Register at Drive Less Connect
- Record your walking, carpooling, transit and bicycling trips on the calendar page.
- Once you’ve entered 15 daily trips, you’re entered in daily drawings through March 3, 2012!
- Already getting around by bus/bike/walk/carpool but haven’t been logging trips? Participants can record trips up to three weeks in the past.
The fine print:
- Winners will receive a $50 Fred Meyer gift card.
- Each participant may win only one Fred Meyer gift card during this incentive period.
- Participants must log at least 15 days of non-drive alone trips within the Portland metro region to qualify.
- Gift certificates will be sent to winners via certified mail. Make sure to confirm your mailing address in the Drive Less Connect profile.
- Check the rewards page to see details and track if you are qualified.
Questions? Please contact Metro Regional Travel Options at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-813-7566.