- Willamette Blvd. is closed to auto traffic (11am-4pm) in both directions from N Fiske to south of Killingsworth
- Water stations/bubblers are located in Arbor Lodge, Peninsula, Kenton, Annex, and McCoy Parks
- We have composting and recycling at the parks - look for it near the food carts
- Pedal Bike Tours is renting bikes - you can reserve yours now
- Free basic bike repair is available at: Peninsula, Arbor Lodge, Kenton, and McCoy Parks, plus Willamette Bluff.
We want everyone to have an enjoyable day next Sunday. You can help facilitate that by sharing the road with the other participants, volunteers, and people who live along the route. Also, there are many ways to get to Sunday Parkways - take the bus or MAX, walk, bike, skate, run, or carpool. We encourage you to make getting to and from the route part of the adventure.
Thank you for helping this be a HUGE success!