Our Info Booth Coordinators are the cornerstone of every park and every activity area at Sunday Parkways, helping neighbors and participants get the most out of each event.
- Help set up and break down the information booth
- Be a cheerful ambassador on behalf of Sunday Parkways to event participants, volunteers, and the neighborhood
- Hand out information, maps and surveys
- Answer questions and give directions to attractions at your park and around the event
- Be cheerful, energetic, communicative, empathetic and authoritative
- Understand and follow directions given by PBOT staff
- Be at least 18 years old or accompanied by an adult
- Each shift lasts no more than 3.5 hours, but you may sign up for more than one
- You’ll receive instructions prior to your shift
- You’ll be provided with a Sunday Parkways volunteer t-shirt, snacks, and water
- You must supply your own water bottle and weather-appropriate clothing
Volunteer for a shift near you and help show off your neighborhood, or volunteer in one you’ve always wanted to explore!
If you are emailed in the Info Booth Coordinator role, please email SundayParkways@AxiomEventProductions.com with an introduction to yourself and any past experience you have with Sunday Parkways.
Questions? Contact us!