LID formed by City Council on July 1, 2015
City Council approved a scope change to replace the NW 23rd & Vaughn St. & U.S. Hwy. 30 traffic signal on June 14, 2017.
100% design completed in April 2018.
Bids opened on June 5, 2018; contract award pending following anticipated City Council approval on July 18, 2018.
Construction scheduled for summer, fall and winter 2018 and is expected to begin in August 2018.
- New NW 20th Avenue from NW Raleigh Street to NW Savier Street
- New NW 20th Avenue from NW Savier Street to NW Thurman Street
- New NW 20th Avenue from NW Thurman Street to NW Upshur Street
- Relocated NW Thurman Street from NW 20th Avenue to NW 21st Avenue
- Modifications to NW 23rd Avenue & Vaughn Street intersection at the U.S. 30 off-ramp
- Modifications to NW 23rd Avenue between NW Thurman Street and NW Vaughn Street
- Replacement traffic signal for NW 23rd Avenue & Vaughn St. & U.S. Highway 30 intersection
Property owners are funding this project. If you have any questions about this project, please contact Local Improvement District Administrator and Project Manager Andrew Aebi at 503-823-5648 or via e-mail at email@example.com.