LID formed by City Council on July 1, 2015
City Council approved a scope change to replace the NW 23rd & Vaughn St. & U.S. Hwy. 30 traffic signal on June 14, 2017.
60% design completed in April 2017.
95% design pending.
Construction scheduled for summer 2018
- New NW 20th Avenue from NW Raleigh Street to NW Savier Street
- New NW 20th Avenue from NW Savier Street to NW Thurman Street
- New NW 20th Avenue from NW Thurman Street to NW Upshur Street
- Relocated NW Thurman Street from NW 20th Avenue to NW 21st Avenue
- Modifications to NW 23rd Avenue & Vaughn Street intersection at the U.S. 30 off-ramp
- Modifications to NW 23rd Avenue between NW Thurman Street and NW Vaughn Street
Property owners are funding this project. If you have any questions about this project, please contact Local Improvement District Administrator and Project Manager Andrew Aebi at 503-823-5648 or via e-mail at email@example.com.