Update: July 13, 2018
Construction is anticipated to last for 6-7 months. Your patience during construction is appreciated.
Week of July 9 - 23:
- Construction begins on the rebuilding of the roadway between 82nd and 90th Ave.
- One travel lane in each direction will remain open at all times- EXPECT TRAFFIC DELAYS. Work will start on the north side of Foster Rd and last approximately 2 weeks,
- The 84th/ Ellis intersection will remain open, but all intersections east to 90th Ave will be closed during this two week period (86th, 87th and 88th Ave).
- Pedestrian crossings at 82nd, 87th and 90th will remain open.
Week of July 23 - Aug 6:
- Construction moves to the south side of Foster between 83rd and 90th Ave, and lasts approximately two weeks. One travel lane in each direction will remain open at all times- EXPECT TRAFFIC DELAYS.
- Intersections between 83rd and 90th Ave will be closed during the two week period and left turns from Foster to the north side will not be allowed.
- Conduit work for pedestrian crossing improvements (58th, Cora, 65th, 69th, 74th and 84th) will continue through early August
Week of July 30th:
- Concrete work- crossing improvements at SE 58th/Gladstone and 60th/Cora intersections.