LID formed by City Council on June 28, 2017
60% design complete; 90% design pending.
Construction anticipated in 2019.
- N. Burlington Avenue from the 106 feet north of N. Decatur Street to N. Edison Street (sidewalk only improvement to east side of street)
- N. Edison Street from N. Burlington Avenue to 100 feet west of N. Richmond Avenue (full street improvements except existing north sidewalk remains)
- N. John Avenue from south of N. Willamette Blvd. to N. Decatur Street (SDC-funded)
- N. Willamette Blvd. and N. Burlington Avenue intersection (SDC-funded)
- N. Decatur Street from N. John Ave. to N. Charleston Ave. (developer-funded)
- N. John Avenue from N. Decatur St. to N. Crawford St. (developer-funded)
- N. Charleston Avenue from N. Decatur St. to N. Crawford St. (developer-funded)
Property owners are providing funding for this project with system development charge (SDC) and overhead costs funded by the Portland Bureau of Transportation. If you have any questions about this project, please contact Local Improvement District Administrator and Project Manager Andrew Aebi at 503-823-5648 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.