PBOT has been developing Neighborhood Greenways to connect neighborhoods, schools, parks, jobs, commercial centers, transit and other destinations in the City of Portland. This Neighborhood Greenway will run parallel to the high traffic Halsey and Glisan corridors along Pacific, Oregon and Holladay Streets between the I-205 Gateway area and 128th Avenue.
Proposed project elements include:
- Bike lanes and pavement markings
- Wayfinding signage
- Speed bumps
- Sidewalk infill
- Tree planting
- Crossing improvement at the intersection of NE Pacific St. and NE 102nd Ave. including a bike signal with bike detection.
- Crossing improvement at NE Holladay St. at NE 122nd Ave. including a raised concrete cycle track on the east side of NE 122nd Ave.
PBOT will be working closely with neighbors to refine the design for the two following road segments:
- NE Oregon St. from NE 110th Ave to NE 111th Ave.
- From NE Holladay St. and NE 118th Ave to NE 119th Ave. and NE Holladay.
The current proposal for these two segments is an 18-foot wide paved street with gravel shoulders, with a 12-foot wide multi-use path connector section mid-block with features to prevent through motor vehicle traffic.
The design phase of this project will kick-off in Fall of 2017 with construction to occur in 2018 or 2019.
For more information contact: