PBOT has been developing Neighborhood Greenways to connect neighborhoods, schools, parks, jobs, commercial centers, transit and other destinations in the City of Portland. This Neighborhood Greenway will run parallel to the high traffic Halsey and Glisan corridors along Pacific, Oregon and Holladay Streets between the I-205 Gateway area and NE 128th Avenue.
Proposed project elements include:
- Bike lanes and pavement markings
- Wayfinding signage
- Speed bumps
- Tree planting
- Crossing improvement at the intersection of NE Pacific St. and NE 102nd Ave.
- Crossing improvement at NE Holladay St. at NE 122nd Ave.
PBOT will also be improving the two following unimproved road segments:
- NE Oregon St. from NE 110th Ave to NE 111th Ave.
- From NE Holladay St. and NE 118th Ave to NE 119th Ave. and NE Holladay.
The design phase of this project kicked off in Fall of 2017 with construction to occur in 2018 or 2019.
Upcoming open houses:
May 16, 2018 4:30-7:30pm Midland Library 805 SE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97233
June 5, 2018 6:00-8:00pm Rosewood Initiative 16126 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97233
For more information contact: