LID formed by City Council on January 24, 2018
Bids opened on July 30, 2019; contract awarded.
Start of construction scheduled for November 18, 2019. Construction anticipated to be complete by March 26, 2020 but schedule is subject to change based on weather, utility relocation and other factors.
- Construction Plans
- PBOT Standard Drawings
- ODOT Standard Drawings
- Construction Specification Book
- Appendix A ODOT Permit Clarification
- Appendix B Noise Variance Permit
- Appendix C Street Opening Permit
- Appendix D Geotechnical Report
- Appendix E Bypass Flows and Pipe Capacity
- Appendix F Pavement Cores
- Appendix G Pothole Records
- SE 80th Avenue from 100 feet north of SE Grant Street to SE Market Street
- SE Mill Street from SE 80th Avenue to SE 82nd Avenue
Property owners are providing funding for this project with overhead costs funded by the Portland Bureau of Transportation, Transportation System Development Charge (TSDC) funding by the Portland Bureau of Transportation, and funding from the Bureau of Environmental Services. If you have any questions about this project, please contact Local Improvement District Administrator and Project Manager Andrew Aebi at 503-823-5648 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.