PBOT convenes the Bureau and Budget Advisory Committee (BBAC) to provide advice and support to the PBOT. The BBAC’s role is to:
1. Inform PBOT's annual transportation budget.
2. Review program priorities and capital project lists.
3. Provide input on the strategy for incorporating equity into PBOT’s work and direction on the inclusion of communities have been traditionally underserved by PBOT.
4. Provide guidance to City Council on the effective use of resources as it relates to the overall budget
5. Think critically and strategically about the complete transportation system and provide input that champions the success of both the whole transportation system and the City of Portland and all of its residents.
6. Monitor the creation of the budget and track overall revenues, expenditure and larger bureau program/project implementation.
The BBAC is comprised of staff representatives and community members who represent various geographic locations, interests, voices, and have a variety of different lived experiences. This page serves both the members of the BBAC as well as the general public.
About the Committee
Announcement: 2016-2017 BBAC Committee Members
PBOT Budget and Finance Information
PBOT Budget + Finance Information
Meeting Notice: Meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of each month from 4:00-6:00 pm. Public comments are accepted at BBAC meetings, by mail or via email.
Interested Parties Email List: For more information, or to sign up for our email contact list to receive budget related information such as meeting notices and cancellations, please submit your contact information here.
Tosin Abiodun, PBOT Constituent Services Coordinator
Irene Schwoeffermann, PBOT Public Involvement Coordinator