There are many opportunities to participate in group bicycle rides for all levels of cycling experience.
The following groups offer rides around the Portland area:
- Portland By Cycle rides: easy-paced summer tours hosted by PBOT, showing off Porland's best bikeways
- Bike Bunch: Rides for seniors and others, Portland and beyond
- Bike Gallery: rides from various locations around Portland
- Black Girls Do Bike - Portland: we champion efforts to introduce the joy of cycling to all women, but especially black women and girls
- Friends on Bikes : fostering a community of women of color who ride bikes in Portland, OR
- Kidical Mass PDX : working to get more kids and families excited about riding
- Mujeres en Movimiento: creating community and healthy active lifestyles for Latinas through bicycling
- Northwest Trail Alliance (formerly PUMP) : off-road riding in Portland and beyond
- Portland Velo : it's all about the ride!
- Portland Wheelman Touring Club : all sorts of rides, for all sorts of cyclists, from novice to experienced 503-257-PWTC
- River City Bicycles: general, first-timer & women's rides 503-233-5973
- Shift : a plethora of bike events & rides! A calendar where anyone can post a ride or bike-culture related event
- Sorella Forte : this club is open to all women who share a passion for riding a bike — ANY bike
- Trails Club of Oregon: rides primarily in the spring and summer
- Vancouver Bike Club : our cycling friends on the north shore of the Columbia River
- Western Bike Works : weekend rides from NW Portland, including beginner-friendly rides
- Women Bike - the Street Trust’s program to inspire more women to use biking to meet their personal health, fitness, and transportation needs.
- Women on Wheels- a Meetup group whose mission is to empower women to travel by bicycle