4 DAY RESIDENTIAL MOVE PERMIT APPLICATION (non-metered parking only)
The 4 Day Residential Move Permit allows you to reserve 40 ft of non-metered parking for up to 4 days. The permit is only valid for the facilitation of residential moves. The permit cost is $52.
- Non-Metered parking only. Please verify that you are not in a Metered Parking District.
- Valid for up to 4 Days. Can be used for less time if needed.
- No review time. Permit is available after payment..
- Reserves on-street parking for the facilitation of Residential Moves only.
- For Moving Van/Truck or Container
- Allows you to reserve a maximum of 40 feet of parking, for up to 4 days.
- Street must be at least 28 feet wide.
- Permit fee is $52.
- Once an application is submitted, you will be directed to pay an online invoice. Once the invoice is paid, you will be given a link to a page that contains the PERMIT ID CARD (to place in dash of moving van/truck, or affix to the side of a container) and NO PARKING SIGNS (that you will print (in color) and display yourself).