We want to go BIG and celebrate our 50th event with a gold cake...but something is missing...and we hope YOU can provide us with the missing piece: a Cake Topper!
Cake Topper Contest Rules:
(1) we want a cake topper to present on a gold cake during our 50th celebration cake cutting ceremony at the June Key Delta Community Center the morning of Sunday Parkways (June 30th).
(2) the cake topper should represent the spirit of Sunday Parkways
(3) the cake topper should be family friendly
(4) be as quirky as you want (it's Portland, we love that stuff)
(5) send in your sketch to Alexis.Gabriel@portlandoregon.gov by Friday, June 21st.
The week before the North Sunday Parkways event, we will showcase our favorite 2 contestants sketches to our Sunday Parkways Facebook family so that they can make the final choice!
Then the winner will be asked to present their Cake Topper at the 50th ride ceremony and will win a Sunday Parkways swag bag!
Special mention for visual displayed above: The Great British Bake Off