The stakeholder group will be made up of around 40 representatives from businesses, community-based organizations, property owners, and residents who represent a diversity of perspectives and interests for parking meter districts. Participants will help the project team to sort through the policy options and approaches, which ultimately must be decided upon by City Council.
There will be three meetings of the stakeholder group, each constructed to build on one another. Participants will sit in table groups made up of different types of stakeholders, to discuss and record key issues together as a focus group.
Participants in the stakeholder group focus groups have been invited and asked to RSVP via the link in their invitation to ensure a range and diversity of participation at the focus group tables. If you are interested to participate and have not received an invitation, please contact Deb Meihoff, Consultant on the project, at deb at communitasplanning.com or 503.358.3404. Members of the public are invited to attend and watch, however if you are interested to participate, please consider contacting Deb in advance to see if your interests may fill an unconfirmed participant's seat at one of the tables.
- Scope of work
- Letter from PBOT directors
- Diagram of relevant policy adoption
- Parking Meter Revenue Allocation Policy TRN 3.112
- Parking Management Manual
- Portland Parking History
- General FAQ about parking
· Focus group #1 - July 10, 2019, 4:00-5:30pm at 1900 SW Fourth Ave, Room 2500 B/C
- Presentation slides OR CLICK HERE TO WATCH A 10 min VIDEO OF THE PRESENTATION
- Compiled focus group notes
- Financial overview 2 pager
- Questions answered from stakeholder focus group #1
· Focus group #2 - August 14, 2019, 4:00-5:30pm at 1900 SW Fourth Ave, Room 2500 B/C
· Focus group #3 - September 25, 2019, 4:00-5:30 at 1900 SW Fourth Ave, Room 2500 B/C
Public feedback may be directed to the PBOT Project Manager, Francesca Patricolo at any time: email@example.com or 503.823.5282
Last updated: 08.12.19