New Parking Meters are coming to NW this Fall
Parking Meters will be installed in two phases in NW in the areas that are currently only managed with time limits and parking permits. The first phase will begin in October 2019 and the second phase in early 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where will the meters be installed this October? (Click for map)
- Why are meters being installed? (Click for answers in a PDF)
- What will the time limits be? Most meters will be 4-hour or by permit. Some block faces will be 2-hour pay to park only. Click to view map of what blocks will have what time limits?
- Will I be able to use my Zone M Parking permit at the new meters? Yes, at the 4-hour meters, you can use your Zone M permit to park without paying the meter or complying with the 4-hour time-limit. Click to view the map.
- Are meters going to be installed along NW 25th?
- Yes, starting in 2020 meters will be installed between 24th and 25th Ave and along NW 25th Ave. Click here to view a map of all of the areas that will get new meters.
If you have questions that are not addressed above, please contact Kathryn Doherty-Chapman, NW Parking District Liaison at 503-823-4761.