On April 22, 2020, City Council adopted updates to the River District Right of Way Standards (Ordinance No. 189932). This update includes the recommended Green Loop alignment through the River District.
PBOT refined the Green Loop path alignment and design concept through the River District to support the Green Loop element of the USPS Masterplan proposal. The results of this study are included into the update to the River District Right-of-Way Standards.
The previous design concept is included in the Central City in Motion implementation plan as a part of Project 16 - NW Park/9th
- Revised Design Concept for the Green Loop alignment as a part of Central City in Motion (Jan 2020)
- Display boards for revised design concept for the Green Loop as a part of Central City in Motion (Jan 2020)
The green Loop is a proposed multi-use path connecting Central City neighborhood. more information can be found on the BPS website for the Green Loop.
PBOT staff conducted public engagement through sharing information and seeking feedback from stakeholder organizations and community members related to the revised concept for the CCIM project adjacent to the North Park Blocks.
- Briefing and Discussion with the Pearl District Neighborhood Association Land Use and Transportation Committee (11/19/2019)
- Briefing and Discussion with the Central City in Motion Working Group. (1/8/2020)
- February 2020 - Central City in Motion Open Houses
- April 22nd, 2020 - Ordinance adopted by Portland City Council as a part of the River District Right-of-Way Standards