The PBOT Lunch and Learn Series at the TREC Friday Seminar
The PBOT Bike Lunch and Learn is taking a new form in 2019. [Click here to learn more.]
Fariborz Maseeh Hall at Portland State University
1855 SW Broadway, Room B 128 (in the basement)
Friday, November 1, 2019, 11:30 am to 1 pm
Next Steps for Portland's Neighborhood Greenways
presented by Scott Cohen, Neighborhood Greenway Coordinator, PBOT
Portland's neighborhood greenways are a key component of the city's transportation system and future. Join PBOT's new neighborhood greenway coordinator to learn how this facility type developed, near-term plans for improvements, and what the future holds for these unique bikeways. Gain a better understanding of:
-The history of Portland's neighborhood greenways
-PBOT's evaluation process for the neighborhood greenway system
-Where the system is thriving and where PBOT sees deficiencies
-How PBOT plans to address the system's development over the next three to five years
For more info/sign up to watch online, click here.
Bring your lunch! And bring a mug for the coffee and conversation!
We are expanding our scope to explore a variety of Active Transportation topics and partnering with the Friday Transportation Seminar hosted by PSU’s Transportation Research and Education Center (TREC).
What’s staying the same?
- Thoughtful and engaging presentations, every other month, highlighting the work of PBOT and our partners around programs, projects and issues for sustainable travel.
- The venue – we will now be in the Fariborz Maseeh Hall at Portland State University (1855 SW Broadway, Room B 128, in the basement). Easy to reach by foot, by bike, by Streetcar, bus or MAX!
- The time – presentations will be from 11:30 to 12:30, with additional discussion over coffee and donuts til 1:00 pm (bring your mug!).
- The dates – we’re breaking out of the “Third Thursday” confines. We’ll be moving to Fridays, and we’ll be hosting about every other month.
- More access – join us in person as always, or log-in to watch and participate online. If you miss a session, you can view the video or download the slides from the TREC archive.
We’re excited about the new partnership and look forward to seeing you at the Karl Miller Center - or online!
Sign up here to join the PBOT Lunch and Learn mailing list - only one or two e-mails a month, and we don't share your info.
Become a fan on Facebook of PBOT Lunch and Learn.
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to city programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. To request these services, contact 503-823-7699, City TTY 503-823-6868, Relay Service: 711.