Urban Forestry storm response service level informationRead More…
phone: (503) 823-TREE (8733)
1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, OR 97201
During these challenging times, Portland Parks & Recreation’s Urban Forestry division has an update on how the City of Portland’s trees and tree infrastructure will continue to be managed:
• Tree emergency response for public roads and City properties continues.
• All tree permitting applications are being accepted and processed.
• The Development Services Center (Permit Center) at 1900 SW 4th Avenue is closed.
• Tree planting, establishment, and other maintenance activities remain high service priorities.
• Urban Forestry community outreach and education programs are available online at Get Involved.
Please submit permit applications through DevHub or via mail:
PP&R Urban Forestry Division
1900 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 5000
Portland, OR 97201
For questions, please contact Urban Forestry by:
Calling the Tree Hotline: 503-823-TREE (8733)
Protecting everyone’s health and well-being is important. Following guidance from health officials, we have updated our procedures to help ensure the safety of our staff and Portland’s community members. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all adjust to a rapidly changing situation.