GENERAL INFORMATION: 503-823-7404
1120 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 600, Portland, OR 97204
The original Fulton Pump Station was built in 1912 as a one room pump house. It is located on SW Nevada Street, between SW Macadam Avenue and SW Virginia Avenue.
A Project Advisory Committee, comprised of local neighborhood associations, businesses and park users, worked with architects and City staff to discuss the exterior of the facility and choose design elements.
The 101-year old pump station is at maximum capacity of 12-million gallons per day (MGD). Future needs require a pump station with a maximum capacity of 18 MGD.
The replacement Fulton Pump Station will ensure the Portland Water Bureau’s ability to satisfy future service requirements and fire flows.