Open House Events
Click here to visit the new Washington Park Reservoir Improvement Project website.
Open house events were conducted in 2013 and 2014 with the goals of:
- Introducing the project to neighbors, community members, and stakeholders.
- Confirming an understanding of local community issues and opportunities.
- Targeting feedback on design concepts for the visible features of the reservoir sites.
- Gathering comments on the community-selected design concept for the visible features of the reservoir site.
Two (2) in-person open houses were held on the following dates:
- July 25, 2013 (6 – 8 p.m., First United Methodist Church – Collins Hall, 1838 SW Jefferson)
- October 16, 2013 (6 – 8 p.m., Zion Lutheran Church, 1015 SW 18th Ave)
Three (3) online open houses were held on the following dates: