Monthly Statements Billing Option
The Bureau of Environmental Services and the Portland Water Bureau announce a new voluntary monthly statement billing program for sewer, stormwater, and water billings.
The monthly statement program provides a statement of charges each month, while maintaining a quarterly reading schedule. Participants continue to have their meters read each quarter, but those quarterly charges are split into thirds and invoiced monthly.
To sign up for the Monthly Statements billing program online follow the steps below.
Please note that you will need to use a portlandoregon.gov login to sign up for Monthly Statements, Clean River Rewards and GreenBucks. This is the same login that accessed our previous view/pay bill website and is separate from our new Customer Self Service system.
- Visit https://ucs.portlandonline.com/webinquiry/JSP/accountMain.jsp#
- Log in to your portlandoregon.gov account.
- Under "Accounts you can access", click on the account you would like to enroll in the Monthly Statements Program.
- Next, on the left hand side of the webpage, click on "Monthly Statements." You will then be provided additional information on the program.
- Navigate through the "Terms and Conditions," and click on the "Agree" button to complete your sign up for the Monthly Statements Program.
- You will then receive a confirmation email.
Answers to your questions about the monthly statement program