Portland Water Bureau customers can order a FREE water conservation kit. Choose from a variety of simple to install water-saving devices for the fixtures in your home. Click here to see what is included in the kit. Let us know exactly what you need and we'll pack it up and send it your way.
Pick up: at the Water Bureau’s new customer service center at 664 N Tillamook St., Portland, OR 97227 between 7:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
COMMERCIAL & MULTIFAMILY CUSTOMERS
Order FREE water conservation devices for your business or large property. Choose from a variety of simple to install water-saving devices. To request devices call the water efficiency team at 503-823-4527 or email email@example.com.
- Faucet aerators: 0.5 gallons-per-minute (gpm) for dedicated hand wash faucets and 1.5 gpm for other rinsing and small filling operations.
- Toilet leak detection dye tablets.
- Toilet fill-cycle diverter: Equalize the filling time of the toilet bowl and tank to avoid water waste. Can save a 1/2 gallon per flush where needed.
- Showerhead: 1.5 gallon per minute high-efficiency showerheads
- Rain sensor: For automatic irrigation systems
- High-Efficiency Pre-Rinse Sprayer: 1.0 gallon per minute (gpm) to replace any sprayer using more than 1.2 gpm. Can annually save about 13,000 gallons or about $300 for daily use of 1 hour when replacing a 1.6 gpm model. Large kitchens may use a sprayer for 4 hours per day.
- Sample of Dual-flush Handle (limit one): For commercial flush valves using 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf)
- Sample of Water saving 2.4 gpf toilet diaphragm kit (limit one): For commercial flushometer style toilets using 3.5 gpf or more.
- Sample of Water saving 0.5 gpf urinal diaphragm kit (limit one): For urinals using 1.0 gpf or more
To request devices contact us at 503-823-4527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.