How to Receive Surplus Property Notifications
To receive notification by e-mail when we post a new property or update a property's description or stage of disposal:
- Sign into your PortlandOnline account.
- If you don't have a PortlandOregon.gov account, click on "Sign in" at the top of the page and follow the prompts to create an account or to sign in to your existing account.
- When you are signed in, scroll to the bottom of the webpage.
- Under the "Access" heading, click on "Subscribe." The Personalization Options dialog box will display.
- Scroll down and check the box next to "Water Bureau Surplus Property."
- Choose your preferred frequency and format for e-mail notification at the bottom of Personalization Options window.
- Click the "Submit" button to confirm your subscription.
Contact Brian Balla, Public Information, at 503-823-7458 or by e-mail.