Interested in staying up-to-date with Portland Water Bureau news and information alerts?
Simply follow the steps below to subscribe and automatically receive by e-mail the latest Water Bureau press releases, news announcements, and Water Blog articles.
Press Release Subscription
Sign up for a press release subscription and receive Water Bureau emergency alerts and news releases. This includes traffic advisories, news announcements on planned or emergency projects, steps to address and how to contact the Water Bureau with urgent water emergencies, and water efficiency and cold weather tips.
On average, the Water Bureau sends out three to four press releases each month. To register to automatically receive alerts or releases, follow these steps:
- Visit FlashAlert.
- Enter your primary e-mail address.
- Click the boxes to the left of both Emergency Alerts and News Releases.
- Click Subscribe.
- In the following window, confirm your e-mail address and create a password.
Since 2011, the Water Bureau has utilized the Water Blog to help share information and knowledge.
The Water Blog, built into the Water Bureau’s website, is just one tool to help distribute important information to thousands of customers. In fact, in 2014, the blog was accessed by more than 1.5 million readers.
The blog is a platform for a variety of topics, and includes detailed articles on how the Water Bureau is:
- Replacing and maintaining the aging water system infrastructure (repairs, replacements, and upgrades).
- Providing excellent quality water for customers.
- Improving responsiveness to customer needs.
- Promoting engagement of the community.
Interested in subscribing to our blog? Point and click here for instructions on how to subscribe and review daily, weekly, or monthly e-mails with new Water Blog articles.